You Are Reading

simple past

i took this one 2 years ago.
i still dont know how i got that blue light in my small room in the midnight.
coz actually the real light in my room is yellowish.

Photobucket

well, i am upset that i broke down my camera 2 weeks ago. i have totally cool outfits and new belongings these days and now i dont have a camera to take photos.

i hope i will hand in my project succesfully in 23th of january. then i'll buy a new better camera for better shoots. wish me luck!

necklace used as a headband & rings/ from my grandma's closet
dark green linen shorts / from a local store
sequin tie / flea market

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.