You Are Reading

oh chanel, tie me up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

one of my favourite outfits. i stuck with it, i mean i wear this combination 3 times in a winter period.

today sun made my day. since a week or two it's been raining and the weather was all grey. it makes me feel sick. i dont like grey weather, especially when i need to study. it keeps me down. so well, today, i feel like working really hard on my project. so i gotta go... it's just only 6 days left...see you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wine-red mary janes / pier lucci
knitted sweater / mudo
white striped linen shirt / so old, dont remember from where
black skinny jeans / coll
chanel bag / vintage
knitted black collar / second hand

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.