You Are Reading

me, myself, i



actually noone knows me...
noone knows who is my favourite band, which song is my favourite song, which song makes me cry, what is my favourite accessory, why i keep buying fricking way too many clothes, what i find sexy, what does my dream man look like, act like, in what job i always wanted to be, what i expect as a gift, what i think about a wedding...

noone really knows me...
noone ever really knew...
noone even really tried to get me...

i feel like a heart shaped box full of chocalates and marshmellows...
...but at the same time i feel stepped on, my bright red colour is now icky browny claret... and thrown into a corner of a dead end.

Comments for this entry

libra
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.