You Are Reading

DESIGN WEEK pt.2

i designed a vest, a piece of it going around my neck, made of a piece of fabric which has blue flowers on it... the one that i've been lookin for for a long time. it looks so vintage, isn't it? 
i wish i hadn't lost it that day, i'd really like to keep it...

funny trivia by the way, while i was posing for the camera, one of professors came n asked me what i designed, n i showed him the vest which was on me at THAT moment. he looked up n said 'wow i thought it was your casual'... =) 

i think i always look that way that none of my friends ever recognize my clothes anymore... i dont know if it is good or bad. honestly i love to show off myself, so thats bad for me that noone really sees me anymore. 
what should i do? =) wear ugly or something =) really???? 
i love ugliness anyway.
there's nothing i can do about it i think.





i wish i had waxed my legs haha...
(with a piece of tulle designed by me) haute couture dress with casual jeans. enjoy!

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.